Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 6 of 52


I technically missed last week, but in my own defense,  I was at the beach.  There was no internet at our condo, and for the last 2 days, no television.  Something about the cable going out on the island with lots of wind.... yeah, yeah, isn't it usually pretty windy at the beach?  Oh well, so seeing as I took this photo last week and had no way to post it, no I don't have an iphone just yet, I am posting today and getting ready to post later this week.  I did spend part of this week at the beach as well, so I'm sure I will be using something else beach related.  If I could live anywhere else other than San Antonio, I think I would have to choose somewhere there was a beach.  I absolutely Love it.  I could spend all day outside.  We didn't vacation until later in the summer, after all school will start here on Monday the 23rd, so it was quiet and peaceful.
Oh, and the Gnome, he goes with us on vacations and special outings such as Doug's bike races and birthday parties.  I know it's kind of silly, but he has traveled all around with us and we have photos of him all of these places. People are really funny when they see him in a  backpack hiking or snow skiing!   You wouldn't believe the things he has done!  He surfs, plays horseshoes, hikes mountains and of course goes to beaches.  He has had a few injuries here and there, a couple of years ago he broke his arm. Hopefully he'll last a really long time and go on trips all around the world with us.  My son Christopher doesn't like having his picture with the Gnome, so of course the goal is to do it just for fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment